Tuesday, January 24, 2012

let's make this work

I'll be honest, I don't have the best track record with these. Ever since the latest in my plethora of Expage websites or diary-x journals was hacked and ultimately erased from cyberspace, I've had a hard time committing and holding onto a blog or website. I come up with all of these ideas, spend hours designing them, and then a couple days, weeks, sometimes hours later--POOF. Forgotten. Nice try.

But I keep coming back to it--like now--and I think there are a few reasons.

  1. I need an outlet for my insane, constant thoughts.
  2. I like to write and to share. 
  3. I think ultimately I realize I must not be alone--even though I often feel crazy and alone--in the things that I think and want to write about
This started out as a place for me to reflect on the fashion/retail insights I constantly have, but I think the key is to make it a bit more personal as well. Because, let's face it, I'm not an expert in the field [yet], but I am an early-twenty-just-starting-the-real-world girl who has a lot of thoughts and issues and observations that are likely shared with many of you. I also love fashion and retail, and you may, too. I hope I can join all of these things together and over time will have readers who will help me make sense of it all.

Well, here goes nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment