Tuesday, January 31, 2012

trend alert: finger party

I'm convinced today's arm swag is tomorrow's finger party [why does that sound inappropriate?]. I see the beginnings starting with Leandra now. First that arm-party-related bracelet that too-delicately-to-understand turns into a ring [anyone else think they'd break that immediately?], then those diamond dizzies... Give her time, soon she's going to look like this girl:

via r29 & w's street style exhibit

Ok, maybe not her. Can she even lift her fingers??

Anyway, if you want to get a head start on this trend, I recommend incorporating some of the uber special rings from one of my favorite companies, A Peace Treaty. (I blogged about their inspiring mission once before, here.)

apt

I love how unique and personal these handmade beauties are! I know I'll do my part getting this trend off the ground--once my next paycheck comes in, at least. Actually, come to think of it, they'd make the perfect Valentine's gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment